hello yes I recently got a ton of money so i decided to do a giveaway!
!!What you can win!!
- 100 DOLLARS worth of stuff at one of the following stores: Sweet box, Brave Store, Hhotaru, ad almost any store on blogspot / etsy; those are just my favorites.
- A 3DS/3DS XL, ANY COLOR
- ANY 5 GOOD SMILE NENDOROIDS (I just used Levi and Miku for the examples
- ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW LEAF, POKEMON X, POKEMON Y, AND AN ISABELLE NENDOROID AS WELL.
- Must be following Me (feliciyawno) I WILL be checking, if you don’t, you’ll be disqualified.
- Extra entry if you follow my ACNL blog (Message me there for the entry!)
- Do not follow/enter if you’re gonna unfollow afterwards, it’s really rude.
- Do not delete the text (I dunno why you would tho these edits are terrible)
- Reblog as many times as you want, but only one like counts.
- You must be comfortable with giving me your address, and have parental consent if you are under 18
- If you win, you must respond in 48 hours.
- Giveaway ends September 1st, so you have about a month and a half to reblog.
- Every 100 notes this gets, 20 dollars are added onto the shopping price limit.
- Giveaway must reach 500 notes to go on
- If you dont want a certain item, PLEASE TELL ME. I don’t wanna spend money on something you don’t want.
- Shipping is free (Even international)
- Winner will be announced on my blog, along with a screenie and such.
Any questions/Inquires hmu here! Good luck!
Go on ANON and tell me what you think of me. I do not want to know who it is, at all. Don’t tell me who it is, don’t give me hints, don’t say your screen name. Tell me exactly what you think of me. Don’t sugarcoat things. Don’t lie. If you hate me, tell me why. Tell me what I’m doing wrong. If you like me, tell me why. Tell me exactly what you think of me.
acting cool around ur crush
IF ANYONE WATCHES CRIMINAL MINDS- THIS IS SPENCER REID! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!
Before and After Video Effects – Movies
Let us take a moment to appreciate all the effects people who create these things and the actors who make you believe them.
Designer Alexandra Khitrova Discovers a New Career through Her Stunning Fantasy Concept Art
“The boy, the bullied boy, was not a character in the original script. He was actually a thought that I had about wanting to see me as a seven-year-old in the movie. I mentioned it to Marc and the writers. I suggested that we see the exact thing that I needed when I was a seven-year-old, to have it happen to a seven-year-old: Spider-Man showing up to give him the strength to find his own inner-strength, even though he’s this incredibly skinny seven-year-old. I’m really proud of that.” - Andrew Garfield